Sunday 22 December 2013

FIRST POST FIRST POST OMG - MD catchup sesh

HELLO ALL! I've finally decided to create a blog. I've actually been contemplating over it for awhile now but these people convinced me to do it officially<3
my extremely gorgeous and lovable modern dancers<3

There are more of these pretty girls but unfortunately they couldn't come): HOI you people if you see this you better plan the next catch up sesh.

So it has been like don't know how many months since i've seen them(?) and i am so so so happy and grateful to meet them again. They made my CCA life so much more bearable and something to look forward to. AND YES MY FIRST BLOGPOST IS DEDICATED TO YOU PEOPLE SO BE HAPPY.

Initially we were supposed to pick bionc from school but well girls being girls, we were all late heh. Then we spent the rest of the day at bionc's place. Watched the city of bones(OMG ITS SUCH A GOOD SHOW), cam-whored and ate really good pasta:D sorry no photos about these cause i forgot.
more of the retarded bunch

taken with B's DAMN COOL DIY ring light




the B gang

HAHA esther your face






Thankyou bianca for all the photos AND MY BANNER I LOVE IT<333 and brin, esther, wenyi , chloe for being such cute and funny "directors":D I love you!!
Can't wait to see you all again.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment