Wednesday 8 January 2014

My virgin attempt outdoor shoot?

HELLO! As you can see from the title, i had my sort of virgin outdoor shoot for Chiccottage's CNY launch part 1. Thanks Clarice for intro-ing me to Hannah muahaha<3 I know this is a weird thing to post about but i made a new years resolution to update my blog often. Since my life is so boring, i'll have to put whatever close to exciting events here.

These photos were not taken by a DSLR but by a samsung NX1000. The quality is still good la. I wouldn't compare it although it does make a difference. Also, in case you guys were wondering where these photos were shot. It was taken at my place for convenience sake but still not bad right:P

They just launched the collection earlier on so do check it out! The clothes are super worth it trust me. SUMPA! Prices are definitely better than most blogshops you see out there. GO SAPPORT(intentional mispelling. No hating)

Some photos from the shoot >>>>











 These group of kids decided to randomly join us while we were taking photos and stand right in front of the camera. Hahaha how cute right.






Thanks Hannah for the photos really<3 It was a great experience. And the photos turned out way better than we thought hehe. Despite the sweating, drizzling and the sun setting. Hope to do more of these again soon:D

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment