Wednesday 5 February 2014

It's okay not to know everything now right?

Feeling flustered from all this over thinking. Maybe i'm too paranoid? Just got my JPSAE posting results this morning. Some people may say oh she got a good school + course. So unhappy for what. It's not that i'm uncontent about what i have. I'm pleased i got my first choice. But was it the right choice in the first place. Thoughts of being alone again with no one that can relate to me would happen all over again.
I don't even know what i want to do. What i'm good at. What's my passion or what i'm interested in. Who has it all fucking figured out at 17? APPARENTLY here you have to decide after O levels. It's ridiculous how the system expects a 16/17 year old to know exactly what they want to do in the future.  There is no one i can literally turn to right now. Everyone's just like you think so much for what. Cry for what. You don't fucking ask me "what's wrong?" to shut me back down with your critics. 
Sorry i'm polluting your mind with vulgarities which isn't very nice. In my defense, i don't have anywhere or anyone else to speak my mind to anymore.

XX

1 comment:

  1. Dont worry babe. I too thought of whether my first choice was the right choice when i received my JPSAE results . May things turn out well :)

    ReplyDelete