Saturday 23 August 2014

Advert - KATYANDKATE

A few weeks back i modelled for an upcoming blogshop, Katyandkate. I know there's plenty out there but i promise you their clothes are super pretty yet affordable:') Not like those shops who sell 20+ reaching 30 bucks. I have nothing against these prices but who wouldn't love something pocket friendly right? Psht i'm not comparing. The owner is really nice and i look forward to working with them again. ANYWAY do check them out, you won't regret sumpa<3
Here's some of the things they have! Their clothes reaches out to different age gaps so everyone can have a good pick *winks* HAHAH








 I am IN LOVE with this lace halter neck dress! Heh i already have the outfit planned out for when i can wear it! #TGIF if you know what i mean :)

 Basics are always the best:')






 One of my personal favs would be this dress! I mean who doesn't love halter right? Besides that, the design is a total plus point! Not those typical floral or plain designs. Great if you wanna stand out ;)







 ANOTHER of my fav! I can't express how much i love monochrome hehe if you follow my insta you would know.



YUPS that's about it and once again do show some love for this new Blog Shop alright!<3

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment