Friday 19 December 2014

Advert - Ninthstore

Hi lovelies!XX I'm back after my horrible week of common test and here to present to you one of my fav blogshops, Ninthstore :)

Here are some of the pieces i selected for myself.

Alexia Bralet






Clarissa Top in mint



It's netted top










 I'm sure this is usually everyone's favourite part of the year because of CHRISTMAS!!! Ninthstore is giving my readers an exclusive 25% OFF for all orders for only 48 hours! Starting this Saturday till sunday (20th - 21st dec). All you need to do is quote "THANKYOU" upon checkout to enjoy this special privilege. 


 Do follow their instagram for daily updates! And Facebook for their ongoing giveaway.


They have new arrivals every Friday, 7PM as well!



Ninthstore
(Join their mailing list now because we’d be giving an exclusive discount code to ALL SUBSCRIBERS ONLY on the first of 2015 to rejoice in the New Year!)

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment