Tuesday 2 September 2014

Color Run 2014

FINALLY!! I had the chance to go for colour run:D the thing everyone has been so hyped about. Last year the photos was all over instagram and that really made me regret not signing up. SOO now the tables have turn hurhurhur.
So i went with the best company. Yup thanks you guys for the awesome time. I love y'all for always making me laugh and allowing me to by myself MUACKS!<3 But our sense of urgency damn shit. The thing supposedly starts at 4 but when we met at vivo at 4+ we pigs decided to go and eat first HAHAH and in the end we went damn late and sort of skipped the run and WALKED straight to the finish line. We even planned to say that we managed to dodge the colours thats why we were so clean if anyone were to question us LOL?!




 Selfie selfie selfie


just us being so clean while everyone was totally coloured :)


I'm a white angel that came down from heaven yay



I'm taller than what you guys think ok





 




Some super cray enthu ang mohs hahaha i just had to 


BQ being the retard he is



After the amazing experience. We went to have dinner at the one and only swee choon :D Kinda ordered a little too much but heck it. It's our reward for "running" that 5K.

OHYA i might be uploading a mini vlog of our nonsense at colour run so look out for it ^_^

If only every night could be this fun. Wish the rest of Xclusif could've come but fret not, there's plenty more outings for us<3

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment