Sunday 7 September 2014

My head is currently a horrible place to be.

Yet another night close to tears even though you're sleeping right by my side. What's new right? Once again, the people i've always expected to be there for me, isn't. And the one who shouldn't, is. Just sitting here with "flightless bird" on replay again. I can't wait to fall asleep and forget about all this chaos in my head.

You know people talk about that overwhelming sense of numbness and the desire for anything that can help you make it from one day to the next. That would be the perfect description of how i feel the past few days. Living life with absolutely nothing to look forward to. How mundane.

Even though i know that no matter what, i'll never get back what we once had. You were really special. Always have been, always will be. I just want you to know that i'm sorry for every tear i caused and for every one that i could not save from falling.

I miss being happy. Being happy with you. Being happy with us.

"Your hand fits in mine
Like its made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me"

3 comments:

  1. I certainly wished Mathew would love you like how lwz did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close your eyes and say a little prayer. :)

    ReplyDelete